11 January 2006

Good night, Blue World

As a new day begins its cycle, I think back on the recent past... what a gloriously jumbled bunch of days have passed, I don't even know where to begin.

E has recently arrived home after his much anticipated visit. Would that he could have stayed forever, I would be the happiest Blue Girl in the world. Possibly the most confused as well, but that's part of what makes life so much fun. At least this girl's life. :D

Lest I get too effusive, let me just say this - I have remembered that I am not here to lead a dull life, or to be just another herd critter. I do enjoy downtime, but I was never meant to be a 'normal' girl. Whatever that is... I'm still trying to figure out if perhaps I am more normal than some I know. hehe, at any rate, I happily embrace this new direction, and look forward to the rollercoaster ride to come...

I mean, really now, how can you not love roller coasters?!?

To all of those in my world, a good night. My darling E... jeg elsker dig, min skat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home