08 July 2005

Oh happy day!

Friday arrives, and with it a chance to relax a bit, and play what has become my favorite game - Star Wars Galazies. I love this game. The hanging out, getting to kill stuff with little consequence, collecting weapons, flying through space... all ingredients for a perfect waste of time. And I'm all about wasting as much time as I can in that game. *snickers*

So, what have we learned thus far today? Patience must be consistently practiced, otherwise it's just lip service. Patience with one's job, one's beloved, even one's wonderful weiner dog. The consistent practice of patience would, in many ways, solve more problems than we know. If only one has the patience.

If not, one ends up twitchy and prone to nervous baldness, just like my wonderful weiner dog. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home